GSE Administrative Clerk
GSE Administrative Clerk
Employment Category: Airport Operations
Company Name: dnata USA
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Available Shifts: Days
Work Location: JFK Airport
Contact Phone: (718) 244-1249
dnata is hiring a GSE Admin Clerk at JFK Airport! Pay Rate $20.00/hr. Weekly pay, 401K, paid time off, paid training
- Receive calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Use radio, phone or computer to communicate with Team
- Monitor, coordinate and prioritize Team schedule
- Provide Team with information about orders and requirements
- Enter data in the computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Responsible for the management and use of inventory software to ensure information is accurate and up to date, performing a wide array of data entry tasks.
- Use inventory software to identify products.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and ensuring that all counts are accurate.
- Identifying appropriate approved vendors for the required order of parts or equipment per geographic location. Correct mistakes or unclear orders and recommend comparable alternatives when products are out of stock.
- Forward purchase orders to suppliers to ensure proper inventory.
- Verify product shipments by comparing purchase order against package list provided by the station.
- Maintain accurate and easily accessible files.
- Provide sound advice regarding scheduling, inventory planning and other control information from a variety of specialized administrative support functions that require a thorough knowledge of the terminology, procedures and practices for their functional area, with a significant degree of independence and accountability for results.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned based on operational needs.
- Ensure compliance with dnata internal audit guidelines, regulations and policies.
- Can meet the Station’s attendance standards.
- Strong communication skills, excellent work ethic, ability to multi-task, and motivated personality required
- Work across functionally with company teams to ensure needs are met.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Sound judgment and critical thinking
- High school diploma
- Possess/maintain a valid State driver’s license and other FAA/Airport required identification/custom seals or authorizations.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs, required