Aviation High School Education Foundation
Where Dreams Take Flight
The Aviation High School Education Foundation is an organization that is recognized as a valuable resource by the Aviation High School (AHS) community. A dedicated panel of Board of Directors will partner effectively with alumni services [and AHS faculty] to offer programs that foster school tradition and champion a life-long connection and involvement with AHS.
Our alumni are an expression of Aviation High School’s past, an image of its present, and a connection to its future. The most vital purpose of the Aviation High School Education Foundation is to support our network of former graduates with the aim of bringing together like-minded individuals who in turn help to support the continued growth and success of our school. The Aviation High School Education Foundation allows you to reconnect with fellow classmates and develop your professional network in an exclusive alumni environment. In combination with social networks, Aviation High School’s culture of giving back, and all the wonderful resources our graduates have to offer, we hope to inspire you with a vibrant network of graduates, mentors, educators and professionals within our alumni network through the work of the Aviation High School Education Foundation.
The purpose of The Aviation High School Education Foundation (AHSEF) is to:
- maintain the relationship of alumni to Aviation Career and Technical Education High School (“Aviation High School”) and to fellow alumni through written and other communications, social, academic, and other events.
- provide aid and cooperation to Aviation High School in order to facilitate aviation maintenance, academic and extracurricular programs, and other student activities.
- support the students at Aviation High School through the collection and distribution of equipment, supplies, financial and service donations that support, enhance, and develop student programs within the school.
- award scholarships and other grants to commendable students at Aviation High School.
- procure funds in support of those activities which result in the furtherance of the above.